- The Research Project Instructions and Guidelines, your most important handout!
- The List of Topics to choose from for 7th Grade. (Remember, you don't have to choose from this list, but many people do.)
- The Form to Tell Me what topic you've chosen (and list synonyms to look under in the library)
- A Sample Works Cited page, to see the correct form for different kinds of sources. (This page is saved here as a Word document, so you'll need Microsoft Word on your computer to make it work.)
- A Sources Consulted Chart to use in the library, noting the titles, dates, publishers, etc.
- The Write A Sample Introduction activity, a fake one, using facts about peregrine falcons.
- The Planning Page, where you fill in a "grabber" intro statement, and outline your paper.
- Here is the Sample Research Project to get an idea of how to type it on your computer, the margins, and other form requirements. (This is a photo-album-style page, so the files may take a moment to load on your screen.)
- The Typing Tips & Requirements. Remember, even if you neatly hand-write your paper, you still need to follow much of the same format as those who type on a computer.
- The Final Checklist to use before handing in your paper.
- The Oral Presentation Guidelines from last year.